It was tricky to select a new ringtone on an Android device compared to making a ringtone on any iOS device. But nowadays, things are pretty different and pretty simple. In this article, we will be explaining how to make a song your ringtone on Android.
Furthermore, Android has added the option to add another sound to your library, but it will simply begin playing from the start of the song when you receive a call.
How To Make A Song Your Ringtone On Android
Making a specific song your ringtone on an Android phone is possible and pretty simple. Follow the highlighted steps below to get it done:
- On your Home Screen, tap Apps.
- Locate and tap the Settings App.
- Tap Sounds and Notifications.
- Choose ringtone and Click “Add.”
- Now tap the song you want to use and click “Done.”
Don’t miss: How To Easily Pin A Tweet On Twitter
How To Tweak A Song To Make It the Perfect Ringtone
If you want to pick out a clip from a song, you need a dedicated app to do the job. However, the RingDroid app is one of the best to get it done. Here’s how to trim a song.
- Download and launch the app.
- Tap the song file you want to edit.
- Tap Trim, then drag your finger around the clip.
- Now cut it down to just what you want to hear.
- Tap download.
- Click play to hear a preview.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Use As.
- Tap Ringtone, then tap Done to set the ringtone.
How To Set A Ringtone For A Specific Contact
You find your soulmate, and you’ve been asking if it’s possible to assign a specific song for a particular contact. My answer to your question is YES. It’s possible to make it happen by following the steps below:
- Tap Contacts.
- Then, Scroll down to the person you want to add a custom ringtone
- Now tap the contact’s name.
- Then click Edit.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Choose the ringtone, then tap OK.
- Now click Save.
- How To Connect Your Roku Device To WiFi Without A Remote
- How To Save Snapchat Videos On Android And iPhone
- How To Find Your Post Draft In Facebook App