Pinning a tweet means you want to keep displaying a specific tweet on your Twitter profile. This tweet appears at the top no matter how many tweets you post afterward. In this article, we will be explaining how to pin a tweet on Twitter.
Generally speaking, the more you tweet, the further your past tweets move down your profile page. However, Twitter makes it possible to do this so that it stays at the top of your page until you remove it.
Why Pin Tweets on Twitter?
When posting on your Twitter profile every day, your older tweets fall on the list and become less visible. So the perfect reason you’re pinning Tweets is to keep seeing the most important post on your timeline. However, any tweets you post afterward don’t change your pinned tweet’s position.
How To Pin A Tweet On Twitter Web
- Visit Twitter in a browser on your Mac or PC
- Then sign in to your account.
- Navigate to your profile page by clicking on your profile picture at the bottom of the buttons on the left-hand side of your screen.
- On the top left-hand corner of your screen, click your profile photo to reveal a list of options, then tap “Profile.”
- Scroll down to locate the tweets you wish to pin to the top of your page.
- Select the downward-pointing arrow, then tap “Pin to your profile.”
- Click “Pin” from the pop-up confirmation that appears, and the tweet will be moved and pinned to the top of your Twitter profile page.
- How To Take A Screenshot On A Lenovo Laptop
- What Is A Good CPU Temp And How To Improve It
- Is Google Drive Secure? How To Protect Your Files