Twitter gives you various features to control what you see in your feed and what you don’t want to see. This gives you the ability to block people you don’t want to engage with. In this article, you will be learning steps to find out if a Twitter account has blocked you.
However, if you get blocked by someone, twitter will not notify you. Nor is there anywhere you can go to see a complete list of accounts that have blocked you.
Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms and doesn’t have a single tool to answer “Who blocked me on Twitter.” But here is how to figure it out.
How To Find Out Who Blocked You On Twitter
As we have mentioned before, there is no tool provided for this. This means you must investigate specific accounts that you suspect might be blocking you.
- Launch your Twitter app or web browser on your mobile device.
- Locate the search box and type in the suspected profile you think might be blocking you.
- If you are being blocked, you will not be able to see the profile. Instead, it will display a message that “you are blocked,”
What does Blocking mean for you on Twitter?
Being blocked by a Politician, Celebrity, Sports Star, or even your friend feel good neither in real life nor on Twitter. However, if you’ve been blocked, you can’t read their tweets, follow them, or make any activities on their profile.
In addition, you can’t exchange direct messages with the blocker or view any Moments that the account has created.
- How To Block Unknown Numbers On Your Android
- How To Use Text-to-Speech On Discord
- What Is A Good CPU Temp And How To Improve It