How To Save Snapchat Videos On Android And iPhone
Snaps get deleted right after you view them, while stories disappear after 24 hours. This social mediais available for both iPhones and Androidphones and focuses on short-term posts. In this article, we will be explaining how to save Snapchat videos on Android and iPhone.
There’s a time limit on how long your photos and videos last on the app once you post them. However, Snapchat doesn’t let you save them to your device and will even notify the sender if you take a screenshot of their creation. That’s the very reason why the important note below is quite important.
Important Note: Remember, Snapchat videos are the creators’ intellectual property. People choose to use Snapchat simply because people will not have access to save them for one reason or another. So, before attempting to save those videos on your phone, try to contact whoever posts the video to avoid Snapchat violation.
As mentioned earlier, saving Snapchat videos is not official. However, there’s always a way around the internet. Those videos can be saved using the video recording app on your Play Store for those who use Android devices.
If you’re an iPhone user, use your Apple screen record. Next, we will discuss how Android users can save videos on Snapchat.
- Launch your Play Store.
- Tap the search bar and type in any video recording app you wish (their process are almost the same thing)
- Once installed, launch the app.
- The app will ask for permission to display its content over other apps. Allow it.
- A floating icon will appear on your screen.
- Open Snapchat on your device.
- Tap the floating AZ Screen Recorder icon and select the camera icon to start recording.
- Select Start now.
- Open the Snapchat video you want to capture.
- Let it record.
- Pull down the notification shade and tap the Stop button to stop recording. You can also use the floating icon.