How to Make a Healing Potion in Minecraft
One of the most important items you should know how to craft in Minecraft is a healing potion. There are two types of healing potions you can make. This walkthrough explains how to make a healing potion in Minecraft.
The healing potion in Minecraft is one of the most useful items in the game. Where there is life, there is hope. There are two types of healing potions you can make, Instant Health and Instant Health II.
The Benefit of the Potion
Drinking the Potion of Healing (Instant Health) restores four hearts. The Potion of Healing (Instant Health II) restores eight hearts. The way to consume a potion that you’re holding differs depending on your platform:
Don’t miss: How To Make Fire Resistance Potion In Minecraft
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-make-a-healing-potion-in-minecraft/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-09-02T14:08:17.000Z
Materials Needed for a Healing Potion
Here are the materials required to make a Potion of Healing (Instant Health) in Minecraft:
- A Crafting Table (craft with 4 Wood Planks)
- A Brewing Stand (craft with 1 Blaze Rod and 3 Cobblestones)
- 1 Blaze Powder (craft with 1 Blaze Rod)
- 1 Water Bottle
- 1 Nether Wart
- 1 Glistering Melon
- Craft Blaze Powder using 1 Blaze Rod.
- Construct the crafting table using four wood planks. You can use any type of plank (Warped Planks, Crimson Planks, etc.).
Also read: How To Make A Water Breathing Potion In Minecraft
- Put your crafting table on the ground and interact with it to open the 3X3 crafting grid.
- Craft a Brewing Stand. Place a Blaze Rod in the middle of the top row and three Cobblestones in the second row.
- Interact with the brewing stand after dropping it on the ground
- Put the Blaze Powder to the far left box to activate the Brewing Stand.
- In one of the three small boxes at the bottom of the brewing menu, place the Water Bottle in it.
Don’t miss: How To Make A Potion Of Weakness In Minecraft
Info: If you add Water Bottles to fill all the bottom boxes, three potions can be made instantly.
- Add the Nether Wart to the box at the top of the brewing menu.
- Wait for a little while, after the process is done an Awkward Potion is brewed
Also read: How To Find, Make, And Use A Smoker In Minecraft
- Add the Glistering Melon to the box at the top of the brewing menu.
- This completes the process as the health Potion is brewed on completion.
Info: Keep in mind that you should place the Potion of Healing in your inventory
Making Instant Health II In Minecraft
An even stronger potion that supplies 8 hearts instead of 4 can be brewed. This is done by adding a special ingredient:
Don’t miss: How To Install Minecraft Forge Mods
- Go to your brewing menu and add the already made Potion of Healing I into one of the bottom boxes
- Place the Glowstone Dust in the top box of the brewing menu
- Wait for the progress bar to complete. When the process is done, your bottle will contain a Potion of Healing (Instant Health II).