How to Make Bookshelf in Minecraft
How to Make Bookshelf in Minecraft – Bookshelves are decorative Minecraft blocks that serve a useful purpose. The bookshelf recipe calls for books and wood planks, but you don’t have to craft one yourself. This block is great for decorating your house if you want to build a library or study, but it can also power up your enchanting table.
Bookshelves are pretty easy to make and find in any Minecraft world, and they are really important when it comes to enchanting. If you want to learn how to make these handy blocks called bookshelves, proceed to read the required materials and steps necessary.
There are three ways to obtain bookshelves in Minecraft:
- Crafting: This method requires a supply of books and wood planks. Books can be crafted from paper and leather, while wood planks are crafted from logs.
- Exploration: Bookshelves are found in villages and strongholds.
- Trading: Librarian villagers will give you bookshelves in exchange for emeralds.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-make-bookshelf-in-minecraft/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-05-21T12:15:39.000Z
The easiest way to obtain bookshelves in Minecraft is to craft them, although it can be tedious due to the required ingredients. The Minecraft Bookshelf recipe requires three books and six wood planks. To make a single book, you need three pieces of paper and one leather, and paper is crafted in sets of three, requiring three sugarcane per craft.
Required Materials to create bookshelf:
- Crafting table
- Three books
- Six wooden planks (any type)
The first block you will need is a crafting table to make a bookshelf. A crafting table is one of the first blocks that a player should make, and they are simple to craft.
The first step to making a crafting table is converting any recently acquired logs into wooden planks.
To make wooden planks, place the logs you collected into one of the slots in the survival inventory crafting table.
- Open the crafting table interface.
- Place three wood planks in the top row, three books in the middle row, and three wood planks in the bottom row.
- Move the bookshelf from the crafting interface to your inventory.
If you don’t already have books, you’ll have to find or craft them. Mining a bookshelf out in the world will yield books if you don’t have the silk touch enchantment. You can make them with the base ingredients of sugarcane and leather.
Sugarcane is often found growing next to bodies of water, and you can plant it to grow more. Leather can be obtained from killing mobs like cows and pigs.