How to Breathe Underwater in Minecraft
Before you explore the ocean’s depths, you should know how to craft a water-breathing potion in Minecraft. There are multiple ways you can increase the amount of time you can spend underwater in Minecraft. This article explains how to breathe underwater in Minecraft.
You can mine the seafloor without fear of drowning with the Potion of Water Breathing.
Water breathing in Minecraft requires:
- A Crafting Table (craft with 4 Wood Planks)
- A Brewing Stand (craft with 1 Blaze Rod and 3 Cobblestones)
- 1 Blaze Powder (craft with 1 Blaze Rod)
- 1 Water Bottle
- 1 Nether Wart
- 1 Puffer Fish
Don’t miss: How To Cancel PlayStation Now Subscription
To make a water breathing potion, follow the below steps and do not skip any steps:
- Firstly, you must make a Crafting Table with four wood planks (Any Type).
- Place the Crafting Table on the ground and use it to open the 3X3 crafting grid.
- Next, place a Blaze Tod in the middle of the top row and three Cobblestones in the second row to make a Brewing Stand.
- Place your Brewing Stand on the ground and use it to open the brewing menu.
- In the upper-left corner of the brewing menu, hit add the Blaze Powder to the box to activate the Brewing Stand.
- Next, add a Water Bottle to one of the three boxes at the bottom of the brewing menu.
- Brew up to three water-breathing potions at once by putting Water Bottles in the other two bottom boxes.
- Now, add the Nether Wart to the top box of the brewing menu.
- Then, when the brewing process is complete, your Water Bottle will contain an Awkward Potion.
- Next, add a Puffer Fish to the top box of the brewing menu.
- Once the brewing process is complete, the Awkward Potion will be replaced by a Potion of Water Breathing.