We admit want an high resistance to damage from blasts in your Minecraft. This deep purple and black block is stalwart against all explosions except for a wither’s “blue skull” attack. In this article, we will be walking you through on how to make Obsidian in your Minecraft.
What’s An Obsidian In Minecraft?
An Obsidian In Minecraft is a block type that can be found naturally in the world or intentionally created for use when needed. This gives you an high resistance to explosive or damage. This can also be use in other recipes like the nether portal and enchanting table.
How To Make Obsidian in Minecraft
Making an Obsidian in Minecraft requires two things a bucket of water and a source of lava. However, this below walkthrough will work for Windows 10, Java Edition, PS3, PS4, Pocket Edition and Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Make or find a bucket, and fill it with water.
- Find a source of lava.
- Now, make use of the water in the bucket while standing next to the lava.
- Windows 10 and Java Edition: Right-click.
- Pocket Edition: Tap a block next to the lava.
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One: Press the left trigger.
- PS3 and PS4: Press the L2 button.
- Wii U and Switch: Press the ZL button.
- Wait for the water to spread over the lava.
- Flowing lava will turn into cobblestone instead of obsidian.
- With the bucket still equipped, put the water back in the bucket using the same button you used to dump it out.
- Now, use the diamond or netherite pickaxe.
- Carefully pick up the obsidian by walking near it.
- Why Does Google Chrome Keep Crashing, Freezing, or Not Responding
- Why Does Every Camera Put Photos In A DCIM Folder
- How Long Does A Ring Battery Last