PlayStation Now is a cloud gaming subscription service by Sony that allows its members to stream PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 games on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC. However, canceling your subscription is fairly straightforward. In this article, you’ll be learning how to cancel PlayStation now subscription.
There are two types of PlayStation, PlayStation Now and PlayStation Plus, but there’re slightly different from each other. PlayStation Plus offers less games but early access to new games, demos, and betas, plus discounts in the PlayStation store.
How To Cancel PlayStation Now Subscription
We will be talking about three different ways to cancel you subscription. Users can cancel their subscription using web browser, PlayStation app and console:
- Sign in to your Sony account.
- Go to the Account Management page.
- Click the Subscription tab.
- Tap Turn Off Auto-Renew next to PlayStation Now.
- Click Turn On Auto-Renew before a subscription period ends to keep it active.
- Scroll to Settings and select Account Management.
- On the Account Management page, choose Account Information.
- Navigate and select PlayStation Subscriptions.
- Choose PlayStation Now, then Turn Off Auto-Renew.
How To Cancel PlayStation Now Subscription Via Mobile App
- Once you’ve ensure your PlayStation App is well installed to you device, the launch and login in to your account.
- Scroll to PlayStation Store and tap Subscription Management.
- Next to PlayStation Now, tap Disable automatic renewal
- How to Connect a Mouse and Keyboard to your PS4
- How to Uninstall the Steam Gaming App on your PC
- How to Fix Xbox Series X Controller won’t Connect, Turn on or Sync Error