How To Easily Add Friends In Minecraft
Minecraft is a game that allows crafting, and this can be a lot of fun if playing with a friend. However, Minecraft is a sandbox game tailor-made to play with friends. In this article, you’ll be learning how to add friends to Minecraft.
Playing with friends can encourage massive collaboration on building a huge project, roleplay epic storylines, or show off your character’s custom skin.
- Select Play from the main menu ( you’ll be brought to a sub-menu with a few tabs.
- Choose the one labeled “Friends” ( This is what players need to connect with allies online).
- Then, select “Add Friend” to arrive at a search bar.
- Type in the Gamertag of the person that you wanted to add.
- Once you’ve entered the Gamertag (make sure your spellings are correct).
- Then your desired account will pop up and grant players a few options (adding them as a friend or adding them as a favorite).
- Choose Add Friend button.
Minecraft has an effortless way of playing with people on other platforms. Here’s how to quickly get it done:
- From the in-game menu, locate and click “Invite to Game.”
- A sub-menu will pop up and show a list of online and offline friends for that specific platform.
- In addition, you will locate the “Find Cross-Platform Friends” option at the bottom of the menu.
- Please select this option to find a menu where one can search for the desired ally’s Gamertag
Note: This method can add a friend or save them as favorites.
While playing Minecraft, players can also invite friends. Here’s how to easily do so:
- Bring up the menu and click on “Invite to Game” on the right of the screen.
- You will see a menu listing all online and offline friends.
- From here, you can send invites to multiple people at a time by checking the box next to the names of those you want to build and explore.