Disney Plus is your go-to source for all things Star Wars, Marvel, and Mickey Mouse. You can even kick things up a notch and bring your favorite Disney content to the big screen. If you have a new Samsung smart TV, this is the guide for you. Here’s how to get Disney Plus on a Samsung TV.
How to Get Disney Plus on Samsung TV?
As we all know that Disney Plus is not available on all Samsung smart TV devices. However, a user with a model that was made after 2016 can stream Disney Plus on Samsung TV by following the below-given steps:
- Make sure that your Samsung smart TV is connected to the internet. For the best results, connect your TV to your router which has a fast internet connection.
- Take your Samsung Smart TV remote and tap on the “Smart Hub” button on it.
- Then, select “Apps” from the Smart TV Home Screen.
- Type in “Disney Plus” in the search bar and select the app.
- Finally, select Install. You will then be able to see the Disney+ apps in your list of Samsung Smart TV apps. Select it using your remote control whenever you wish to see a Disney+ movie or catch up on one of their TV shows.
- How To Add Disney Plus To A Vizio Smart TV
- Disney+ Not Working? How To Fix Disney Plus Issues
- How To Fix The Disney Plus Error Code 83
How to log in to Disney Plus
The first time you dive into Disney Plus, you’ll be prompted to sign in or sign up. If you still need to set up an account, follow the on-screen instructions. If you have an account, follow these steps instead:
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Type in the password for your account.
- Choose your profile from the list of options and get to streaming!
You can also log in with an eight-digit code on your mobile device. Once you follow the correct URL, you may be prompted to reenter your email address and password, and then you’ll be good to go.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung TV using Google Chromecast
If you cannot access the Disney+ app on your TV, you can use your smartphone or tablet to cast it to your TV using Google Chromecast and follow the steps given below.
- Plug your Chromecast into your TV.
- Log into your Disney+ app from your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on the Chromecast icon in the top-right corner.
- Select your TV from the available devices.
- Select the video you want to cast.
- Finally, push Play to cast the video.
- Disney Plus Vs Netflix: Which Streaming Service Is Better?
- FuboTV Vs. Sling TV: Which Is Best For You?
- How To Get Disney Plus On Roku And Start Watching Now
- What Is Acorn TV? Everything You Need to Know
- How To Connect Disney Plus To Chromecast