How to Disable or Delete a Twitch Account
Twitch is an excellent platform for watching your favorite streamers play games and chat with their communities. But, also, it can be so boring when you keep doing the same activities every day. As humans, we tend to grow bored of something that we do every day. This guide explains how to disable or delete a Twitch account.
Note: When deleting your account on twitch, you will also erase all your contents permanently. Twitch will erase your contents and your user ID, and it will be like you don’t exist on the platform.
However, suppose that’s not what you want. In that case, you should consider disabling your account instead of deleting it, this will allow your personal information to start intact, and when you’re ready to go back on board, all you have to do is revisit the Twitch website. You will be asked if you want to enable your account. Click on yes, and you will be back in no time, unlike you registering for a new account if deleted.
- Go to twitch.tv and sign into your account, if required.
- Visit the web link “https://www.twitch.tv/user/delete-account” by clicking this link or by pasting it into your address bar.
- Input the reason for deleting your account, and click on “Delete Account.” Twitch will remove your account forever.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-disable-or-delete-a-twitch-account/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-08-03T01:24:42.000Z
- Go to twitch.tv and sign into your account, if necessary.
- Click your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen, and then click your profile picture for the second time to access your account settings.
- Scroll down and click on “Disable Account.”
- Input a reason for disabling your account, and click on “Disable Account.”