How to Easily Watch Twitch on Roku Device
Ever since Twitch was pulled from the Roku Channel Store by Amazon, users have faced challenges in watching Twitch on Roku devices. However, there are a couple of walkarounds you can still use to get them to work with each other. This article explains how to watch Twitch on Roku.
Officially users can watch twitch on a different platform, but Roku is not one of them. Unfortunately, with Roku, there’s no guarantee you’ll keep the channel you want.
As mentioned earlier, Twitch is not officially used on Roku anymore. However, the only way to get this done is by using a private Roku channel called Twoku. This Twoku will permit you to Twitch streams without relying on an official app. Follow the below steps to watch Twitch on Roku:
Don’t miss: How to Fix Paramount Plus Not Working on Roku TV
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-watch-twitch-on-roku/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-06-20T09:33:50.000Z
- Launch your Roku app and access your account settings.
- Make sure you sign back in if you’ve signed out before.
- A page will come up, and you’ll be able to add a channel by Clicking on Add Channel button.
- Type Twoku in the Channel access code field.
- Verify the Captcha and click the Add channel button.
- Add TWOKU Channel
- On the next page, you’ll see a warning message that says Twoku it’s not a certified channel, and it could be blocked or removed.
- Click on OK to the message.
- You’ll be able to add Twoku to your Roku account.
- Choose Yes and click add channel button to verify you want to add it to your Roku device.
- To locate the app on your Roku device, power it on and navigate Settings from the home screen.
- Navigate to System and choose System Update.
- Choose Check Now and wait for it to update.
- You’ll locate the channel button at the bottom of your channel list immediately after the update.
- Finally, you can enjoy yourself watching live and recorded Twitch streams.