Are you looking for ways to change the Keyboard color of your iPhone? This article teaches you how to change your iPhone’s keyboard color.
iPhones are known for their classic, minimalistic design. Even their interface looks almost the same regardless of which version of your iPhone. So, it’s normal to want yours to be unique.
How to Change My Keyboard Color on iPhone?
Without third-party applications, your only option is to switch your keyboard color to either dark grey or white when alternating between dark and light modes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- Now, tap Dark.
Your keyboard is now dark, along with many other apps and services on your iPhone.
Use a Third-Party App
Many third-party apps allow you to choose themes for your keyboard and background without jailbreaking the device. One particular feature-rich app is Gboard which is from Google.
Here’s how to change keyboard color on iPhone using Gboard:
- Install the Gboard app from the App Store.
- Open the app and tap Get Started.
- Tap Keyboards > Allow Full Access.
- Tap Allow.
- Reopen the Gboard app.
- Tap Themes.
- Tap your choice of color.
Open the keyboard in any app to see the keyboard in your new choice of color.
Changing your iPhone keyboard color may be such a small thing, but it could have a big difference in your messaging activities. It’s one easy way to make your iPhone feel more you and make messaging even more enjoyable.
- How to Turn Off Keyboard Sound on Android and iPhone
- What is Keyboard Ghosting and Why Should you Care
- 3 Quick Ways to Disable the Keyboard in Windows 10
- How To Fix It When Your Surface Keyboard Is Not Working
- How to Fix Logitech Keyboard Not Working Issue