It’s often unnecessary to remain perpetually active on dating apps, however, whether you’ve found your ideal match or are just ready to move on from online dating. In this article, we will be explaining how to delete your Bumble account permanently and temporarily.
On Bumble, users can easily delete accounts permanently and temporarily. Before we start our explanation, let’s versus both temporarily disabling and permanently deleting your Bumble account.
Temporarily Disabling vs. Permanently Deleting Your Bumble Account
1. Temporarily disabling your Bumble account is called snooze mode, which allows you to take your account offline without losing any of your profile information or connections.
2. Permanently deleting your Bumble account involves the removal of all your data—including profile information, photos, connections, and everything else. However, this required second thought because there’s no going back.
How To Permanently Delete Your Bumble Account
However, once you’re sure you won’t be returning, deleting your account is better. As your Bumble account is linked to your Facebook account, deleting it is not as simple as you might think. Make sure you didn’t skip any of the following highlighted steps:
Step One: Unlink Your Bumble Account From Facebook
Note: If your Facebook account is not linked to your Bumble account. This step is not required. Now let’s get to how to unlink your Facebook account:
On a mobile phone:
- Log into Facebook.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Account Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Logged in with Facebook.
- Select Bumble.
- Remove app.
- Log into Facebook in your browser.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner, then click Settings.
- Click Apps and Websites in the column on the left.
- Find Bumble, and check the box next to it.
- Click Remove.
Step Two: Delete Your Bumble Account
After the completion of the steps above, now you can delete your Bumble account permanently:
- Open up your Bumble app.
- Select Settings and scroll to the bottom.
- Select Delete account.
- Type the word “delete” and tap Confirm.
How To Temporarily Disable Your Bumble Account
- Open the Bumble app and tap the Profile icon.
- Tap the gear icon to access your settings.
- Profile and Settings gear in Bumble
- Tap Snooze mode.
- Choose the length of time to snooze your account by tapping one of these options you saw.
Dating apps can be fun, but they’re not for everybody. If you’ve decided it’s time to move on from online dating, reading this guide is very useful for you.
- How to Connect a Mouse and Keyboard to your PS4
- How to Uninstall the Steam Gaming App on your PC
- How to Fix Xbox Series X Controller won’t Connect, Turn on or Sync Error