Do you want to download an app on your iPhone or iPad, only to discover that the App Store icon is missing from the home screen? This article will explain how to fix the App Store icon missing from iPhone or iPad issue.
The Apple App Store icon is one of the constantly present applications on any iPhone or iPad. Unfortunately, if you discover the icon is missing on your device, you can only restore it manually.
Before proceeding, be sure you double-check everywhere on your screen and folders. Then, you can take the help of the Search option on your device.
If restrictions have been set on your device, any restrictions on your device, this app may not show on your home screen. To resolve this problem, keep reading.
App Store Icon Missing? Check Restrictions
- Open Settings from the Home screen.
- In iOS 12 and higher choose Screen Time > Content Privacy & Restrictions > Content Privacy > Allowed Apps. In iOS 11 and lower, choose General > Restrictions.
- Ensure iTunes Store, and you will want to set it to “On. “
App Store Icon Missing? Reset Home Screen
The icon may be on a different home screen or in a folder. Look on other screens and within folders. If you still can’t find it, try resetting the home screen by selecting Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout. This should return your icons to default settings and restore the App Store icon.
- How to keep iPhone from repeatedly dropping WiFi connections
- Is Your MacBook Pro/Air Not Connecting To WiFi? Fix Now!
- How To Share WiFi Password From Mac To iPhone
- How to Hack WiFi Passwords