How to Take a Long Screenshot On Android and iPhone
Are you looking forward to learning how to take a long screenshot? Taking a long screenshot is quite simple on Android and iOS devices. However, taking a scrolling screenshot on an iPhone device usually involves a third-party app, but now things are different, but not anymore.
With the latest iOS, you can natively do that with webpages, PDFs, the Notes app, emails, and more in Apple’s first-party apps. Further down, we’ll also look at how to do this with content in third-party apps. In this article, we will be learning how to take a long screenshot on your Android and iPhone.
There are few Android devices that have the scrolling screenshots features, here’s how:
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-take-a-long-screenshot/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-08-03T01:12:51.000Z
This feature was introduced on Samsung through the nifty Capture more tool on the Note 5 handset, which enabled them to take long screenshots in one file.
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung to enable Smart Capture features.
- Locate and click on Advanced Features.
- Now, find Smart Capture and toggle the switch to enable it.
- Go to the screen you’d like to capture and take a screenshot. The Scroll Capture icon will appear next to the Crop, Edit, and Share icons. Tap it and scroll to where you’d like it to end.
- You should see a little preview of your captured screenshot image on the lower left side of the screen.
- For proper modification, you can open the image from the Gallery under the screenshots folder.
- Firstly, open the screen, page, or file you want to scroll to capture.
- Now, hold down the Volume and Power buttons to capture the screenshot. ( Note: An animation will show up shortly to let you know the image has been captured successfully).
- Ensure you click on the Scrollshot option at the bottom of the screen just before the animation disappears.
- Now, your phone will start scrolling down. Make sure your finger is ready to hit the screen whenever you want to stop the scrolling.
- Hit the screen where you would like the scroll shot to stop.
- Press the side or top button and the volume up button simultaneously.
- Click the preview in the bottom left corner before it disappears.
- Now, locate and choose the Full Page option at the top right corner of your screen. (Note: Full Page option only show-up when there’s more than one page worth of content on-screen).
- Now, tape the crop icon (square-ish icon next to “Done”) to edit what part of the Full Page you’d like to save
- Tap either Done in the top-left corner to save or the share button in the top right