How to Use Google Calendar on Apple Watch
Use Google Calendar on Apple Watch – Google Calendar is a simple and easy-to-use app that allows you to attach all your events and reminders. Sometimes, Google provides features for iPhone users before those features arrive on Android. But one service that keeps on causing dissatisfaction for Apple clients is with regards to Gmail and Google Calendar.
Remembering all your schedules and events is challenging, but the Google calendar makes it easier. Google Calendar can be accessed on all your devices, including Android, iOS, and Windows. Nonetheless, there is no official iOS-supported Google Calendar app on Apple Watch.
This guide will explain how to use the Google Calendar app on your Apple Watch. So, without further ado, we’ve listed the steps below.
Getting Google Calendar notifications on your Watch can only be done by syncing your Google account with your Apple Watch paired iPhone.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-use-google-calendar-on-apple-watch/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-08-09T18:58:45.000Z
Here’s how you can do so:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap Calendar
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Select Google from the list.
- Sign in with your Google account login information.
- Make sure that Calendars is toggled to the On position.
- Tap Save in the top right corner.
After you sign in to your Google account and toggle Calendar to begin syncing, your events may not show up right away. Usually, the process takes up to 15-20 minutes on the first sync, but your events will sync with your iPhone and your Apple Watch.
As the Google Calendar application isn’t accessible on the Watch, the odds are higher that you have issues while syncing it. For some Apple Watch users, the synchronized information isn’t showing up on the calendar. If you have any such issue, follow the simple solution below.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or any Apple device.
- Go to the Google Calendar Sync website.
- Sign in to your Google account if asked.
- Under the Shared Calendars menu, tick all the checkboxes.
After this, all the events on your calendar will appear on your Apple Watch.