The PS4 controller is a great way to play games on your console and also perfect way for Window PC gaming as well. However, DualShock 4 controllers batteries are easily drained when you leave it on. You can get no more than about eight hours on a single charge, and often it lasts more like four or five hours. In this article, we will be given out how to turn off PS4 controller to save battery.
There are several ways to turn off your PS4 controller. However, we’ve listed and explain ways to turn it off below:
How To Turn Off A PS4 Controller Manually Via PS Button
The fastest and easiest way to turn off your controller is by pressing and holding the PS button in the center of the controller for about 10 seconds. Once done, your DualShock 4 controller will turn off immediately.
- On the controller, press and hold the PS button for about two seconds, until the Quick Menu appears.
- Click “Sound/Devices.”
- Select “Turn Off Device.”
- On the Turn Off Device screen, choose your DualShock 4.
How To Turn Off PS4 Controller On PC
Your controller can also be turned off using a remote or the DualShock app on PC. To get this done, you’re required to open the Remote Play application and then click on “Turn Off Device” so as to shut down your wireless gamepad from an Android device.
How To Turn Off PS4 Controller Manually
- Hold down the PS button in the middle of the screen, between the analog sticks.
- Go to Configure Computers, and pick X.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and, by pressing X, pick the option to shut off the computer.
- Select DualShock 4 to proceed, and press X.
Via Automatically After A Period Of Time
- Press and hold the PS button for about two seconds, until the Quick Menu appears on your controller.
- Select “Sound/Devices.”
- Select “Set Time Until Controllers Turn Off” and then choose the time you want to wait 10 minutes, 30 minutes, or an hour.
- How To Turn Off PS4 Controller To Save Battery
- How To Factory Reset Your PS4
- How To Play Blu-ray Discs On A Compatible Xbox One Console