How to Easily Make a Campfire in Minecraft
A campfire’s purpose in Minecraft is versatile. It is mostly used as a decorative item that can light up the area around you and try to imitate real-world fire with a trail of smoke rising into the air, making it even more realistic. Its ability to light up the surroundings can be compared to that of a torch. However, it cannot be broken down easily and restored in the inventory, which makes it suitable only for lighting up your home base. This article explains how to make a campfire in Minecraft.
Players need to worry about feeding, finding a safe place to build a bed for their spawn point, etc. To overcome these worries, you’ll need a campfire. There are a lot of benefits to a campfire.
It can cook food, act as a smoke signal to other players, help players grab honey from beehives, and lastly, act as a light source.
Materials Needed For A Campfire:
- 3 Sticks
- One either coal or Charcoal in Minecraft
- 3 of almost any kind of wood
You can use Logs, stems, stripped logs, stripped stems, woods, hyphae, and stripped woods as the base of a campfire.
Don’t miss: How to Tame a Fox in Minecraft
Follow the steps below to make your campfire in Minecraft.
- Open Crafting Table
- First, open your crafting table to have the 3*3 crafting grid
- Place The Sticks
Also read: Top 10 Minecraft House Ideas for Beginners
- Place The Coal
- Place The Wood Logs To Complete The Recipe For Your Campfire
- Drag The Campfire Item To Your Inventory
Note:All you have to do after all the settings is to drag it into your inventory. And then, you’re ready to place it at your convenience.
Campfires in Minecraft are versatile items. They are often used as a decorative element, though they can be extremely useful. Here are some of the most popular campfire uses:
- Campfires add a cozy crackling sound to your house or backyard and release smoke up to ten blocks high from a chimney.
- You can use campfires to cook food. Select any raw food from your inventory and right-click the campfire to cook it. The food automatically pops out when it’s ready.
- You can place a campfire next to a beehive to safely collect honey.
- A campfire can light up a room just as great as a torch.