How to Install and Watch YouTube TV on FireStick– In 2018, the YouTube FireStick app had to be removed from the Amazon Store due to the falling out between Google and Amazon. However, the two digital giants have finally come to terms, and YouTube is now officially available via the Amazon Store.
YouTube TV service provides access to more than 70 live channels plus several premium on-demand services and is available for $49.99/mo.
This article explains how to install and use the YouTube TV app on FireStick.
To download the YouTube app on Fire Stick, there are two options:
- Open the Fire Stick home screen and scroll across to the Apps section on the right of the top menu.
- Press down on the remote to enter the Apps section.
- Scroll through the available apps to discover the YouTube TV app and press the center button to open it.
- Select Get, and the app will automatically begin downloading.
- Existing YouTube TV subscribers can log in to the app with their credentials. New subscribers will need to create an account in a web browser and log in on their Fire Stick.
- Select Search > Find in the middle menu bar on the home window.
- Now, type YouTube in the search bar.
- Click the YouTube app from the list of the apps that appear.
- Now, click Download or Get.
- Wait for the app to download and install on your device.
- Once the app is downloaded, click Open to run YouTube.
Existing YouTube TV subscribers can log in to the app with their credentials. New subscribers will need to create an account in a web browser and log in on their Fire Stick.