Over the years, live tv streaming services have evolved to become the apex of all the cable networks. One of such services is the Xfinity stream. With this platform, you gain access to all your favorite shows and movies. In this walkthrough, we will be explaining how to install Xfinity stream on FireStick and Fire TV.
Xfinity Stream is one of the top streaming services, making it very easy for users to relish a variety of different shows and movies available on the platform. Xfinity stream is available on all platforms from android, IOS to windows. With the help of Xfinity Stream, one can binge watch any show anywhere whenever one wants. One can even watch the newest shows through the Xfinity Stream app. Xfinity Stream changes the way we watch television. You can stream live tv along with hundreds of channels available. Xfinity stream is accessible in most of the countries, however, there might be odds that due to geo-restrictions, it may be excluded in your country, but you can still access it with the help of a VPN.
Features Of Xfinity Stream
Listed below are the top qualities that Xfinity has to offer.
- Firstly, Xfinity Stream gives access to downloadable content on your firestick, for watching later. You can even use the option of filtering the content based on available for download or not.
- The interface of the Xfinity Stream is very user-friendly, and the movies and shows are categorized on a different basis, which makes it a lot easier to find what you are looking for.
- Lastly, you can also use a schedule recording feature if you feel you would miss your show.
Installing Xfinity on Firestick/Fire TV
Firstly, we’d be using the new Firestick Lite.
However, these instructions will work for all Fire TV devices including the Fire TV Stick 4k.
- Firstly, from the device home screen, hover over Find and click Search
- Next, search for and select Xfinity
- Then choose Xfinity Stream
- Click Get
- Wait for the app to install
- You will then encounter the “Xfinity Stream Installed” notification
- Click Open or Launch now to access the app
- Next, click Allow
Also read: Samsung Galaxy A10e Review: Pros And Cons
- Click Get Started
- Write down or remember your provided authorization code
- Using any browser, visit https://xfinity.com/authorize and enter authorization from the previous step. Click Continue
- Enter your Xfinity username and password and click Sign in
Installing Xfinity Stream on Firestick with ES File Explorer
- Firstly, open the Amazon app store
- Next, search for ES File Explorer
- Click on get and it will start to download the app.
- After downloading it will automatically install the Es File Explorer on your device.
- Click on open and the Es File Explorer app will open.
- On the home page click on the downloader option
- Next, select the add icon and paste the following link “http://bit.ly/2LO0fh7”.
- Select the Download now option and the file will start to download.
- After the download is complete click open and installs the application.
- The Xfinity Stream is now installed on your device, enjoy your favorite channels, tv-series, and movies on the go.
Installing Xfinity Stream on Firestick with Downloader App
- Firstly, open the Amazon App Store on your Firestick device.
- Next, search for Downloader App and click on get.
- The Downloader app will install itself.
- Before installing the Xfinity Stream through the Downloader app, you have to give permission to be able to install third-party apps on your device, for this simply follow these steps: –
- Open Settings on your firestick device.
- Click on my Fire Tv option from the list.
- Next, select Developer Options.
- From the options select Apps From Unknown Sources, click turn on.
- A dialog box will appear, again select Turn On to be able to install the Xfinity Stream through Downloader.
- Next, launch the Downloader App on your device.
- On the homepage of the app type in the URL “https://bit.ly/2VZgVGH” and click on the go button.
- The Downloader app will start the download of the Xfinity Stream app.
- When the download is finished, a menu will open just click on the install button and the Xfinity Stream app will start to install on your device.’
- After the app has been installed click on open and you are ready to go.
Also, if there is an issue with the Downloader app and you aren’t able to install the Xfinity Stream app through the Downloader app, then there is another option available to install the app with the help of ES File Explorer
In conclusion, the Xfinity Stream is a very useful app that connects you to your favorite shows and helps you enjoy them whether or not you were present during the live show. You should consider it as it really comes in handy.
- Top 10 Best Video Grabber Tools To Download Videos In 2021
- 15 BEST Video Downloader Chrome Extension For YouTube
- How To Easily Download YouTube Videos