In this article, we will discuss how to fix the Reddit app not loading on Android.
Reddit is certainly a site that has to ease your boredom and lessen your anxieties with the various contents. However, the Reddit app is a social platform where registered users upload content, and their content is curated and promoted by other site members through voting.
How To Fix Reddit App Not Loading On Android
Here are several ways to troubleshoot your Reddit app not working or failing to load:
Solution One: Force Close The Reddit Application
If you notice the Reddit app is not loading on your device screen, try to force closing or relaunch the application to fix the problem. Here is how to do that on Android:
- Launch the “Settings Menu” by dropping down the notification panel on the screen.
- Click on the “Apps” option and locate the “Reddit” app.
- Click on Reddit and then tap on “Force Stop.”
- Confirm your action and then relaunch the app.
Once you’ve successfully force restart the app, try to relaunch the application to see if the problem is fixed.
Don’t miss: How To Easily Rotate Screen In Windows 10
Solution Two: Check Your Connection
Your network and connectivity settings must always be well set up. When you continue to have reverses like the Reddit app not connecting and the Reddit app not loading comments. Check your network settings to know if it has been altered. You can change the default network settings or contact your service provider if the situation persists.
Solution Three: Restart Your Phone
The Reddit application may stop loading due to temporary glitches. However, the problem can be solved by restarting your device. Here is how to restart your Android device:
- Press and hold the “Power Button” until you see the power off option on the screen.
- Click on the “Power Off” option and wait until the process is completed.
- Again, press the power button to “Turn On” your phone and check whether the Reddit application works fine.
Solution Four: Update Reddit to The Latest Version
Always ensure your app is updated to the latest released version. There are always new changes on the updated app, which will differ from the outdated app on your phone. There are always changes in the glitches from the developers’ end. However, visit your Play Store to check for updates and update your Reddit app to the latest version.
Solution Five: Clear The Cache Of The Reddit App
Apps on Android use cache to boost performance and improve user experience. The application stops working if the cache size is larger than the phone storage or if there is a glitch in the stored cache. Here is how to clear the app’s cache on your Android:
- Go to “Settings Menu.”
- Search for “Apps” and locate Reddit.
- Click on “Reddit” and tap the “Storage” option.
- Now click on “Clear Cache.”
- The 25 Best Gacha Games To Kick Off Your Addiction
- What You Need To Know About PCIe SSD
- What Is An XML File, And How Do I Open One