How to Fix “Message+ not Working” on Verizon
How to Fix “Message+ not Working” on Verizon – Searching for the solution to Message+ Keeps Stopping issues on Verizon? This article goes into detail. This guide will discuss some of the most effective fixes to this issue.
You sent an important text to the client and found Message+ not working on your device. We know that it is a frustrating moment for professional people as it holds important documents, information, and other things that could lead to a sale.
Many of us have had to deal with the frustration of the Verizon Message+ crashing repeatedly and having your Message+ crashing either when you’re trying to have a file or contact attached to your message or when you’re just reading or trying to read a text.
Below, we have compiled a list of solutions that have fixed Message+ not sending or receiving issues.
This should clear the cache and data and fix the Message+ Keeps Stopping issue and any other messaging issues.
- Go to the Settings menu
- Scroll down the menu and select Apps
- Under the Apps selection, search for the Message App and tap on it
- Select Storage
- You will be getting options to Clear Data and Clear Cache. Tap both.
If this doesn’t work, then you should see the next fix.
Message+ is designed to work with multiple smartphones, including different operating system versions. Your model & software may be having trouble with the latest update, which is a common problem.
You can downgrade the app one step behind if available in the app store. Apple App Store offers a downgrade when it is available, and it is an excellent way to downgrade to an earlier version.
Follow our next step as it has proven an effective solution when used in combination.
If you are a new Verizon customer, you have to manually give the application permission. This is because the company may collect information to improve the brand & services. It prompts the users to grant it manually. Users have to do it, or it won’t work properly, and it may get reset after the new update.
- Click on “Settings,” swipe down a little, and tap on “Apps” to continue.
- Find Message+ and click on it.
- Tap on “Permissions” to continue.
You have to grant three permissions, and I have listed them below.
- Tap on “Settings” and then “Messages+. “
- Give permissions manually in the section.
Verizon might use different terms, but I have made it simple for Android & iOS users to follow. If you are an iOS consumer, you have to contact the customer care support team for further assistance, as it could be a much more complicated problem.
This fix will also build on the basic principle of the last option we tried. There is a chance that Message+ is having issues with the firmware, and there are clashes. This fix aims to see if there is an update for your software, so you try to have an update done and see if that fixes the issue, as we found that many software updates come with fixes for some of these types of issues.
- Go to the Apps screen and tap Settings
- Scroll to and select Software Update
- Click Download Update Manually
- The system will search for and see if there is a new update.
- If there is, you have to download and install it (always ensure that your phone battery is above 50 percent before doing any update).
This is the last fix because it’s the last thing many of us want to do. After a factory reset, you’d probably lose many of the files and data on your device, but the good news is that it will most likely solve the Message+ Keeps Stopping issue permanently.
You might transfer all files you need to the MicroSD card and have it removed from the phone. Eject your SIM also.
- Under Settings, find Backup & Restore.
- Select Backup & Restore and confirm that Back Up My Data is enabled (must be enabled).
- Scroll down and select Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone to confirm your selection and select Erase Everything
- The Factory reset would take more than 10 minutes. Your device will automatically reboot after it completes.
You now have to wait for your device to reinitialize the preloaded apps and see if the Verizon Messaging+ app is now back to normal.
You might be having a complicated problem that Verizon can solve. Unfortunately, message+ stops working due to several unknown reasons, and you have an option to contact the team for further assistance.
- How To Tell When Someone Reads Your Text Message
- How To Archive And Unarchive Gmail Message
- What Does “Message Blocking Is Active” Mean And How To Fix
- How To Schedule Text Messages On Android Phones
- How to Easily Get Around Verizon Call Restrictions
- iMessage Activation Error On iPhone, Here Is Why & The Fix
- How To Block Text Messages On Samsung