Cydia Impactor can be used to install unofficial apps on iOS devices. This is good news for iOS users who wish to install unofficial apps. This article will discuss fixing it when Cydia Impactor doesn’t recognize your iPhone.
How to fix it when Cydia Impactor won’t recognize my iPhone
1. Check Your USB Port
Before anything else, check on your USB port to ensure your device is charging when connecting it to the computer. If your device is yet to be detected, try another USB slot.
2. Use a different USB cable
The problem may be from the USB cable itself. We suggest you get your spare cable and try to reconnect to see if the problem persists or not.
3. Reinstall iTunes
Another way to fix your problem is by uninstalling and reinstalling your iTunes. Follow the below steps to learn how :
- Try to uninstall your iTunes app on your device.
- Then, restart your device to eliminate bugs or glitches that might be causing the problem.
- Now, reinstall the iTunes app via App Store.
- And restart your computer again, and wait for a while before you check if the Cydia Impactor is detecting your device.
I believe this method should work better for most people, but if the problem persists on anyone’s edge, kindly try the next method and see the result.
4. Update Cydia Impactor
This is one thing most users overlook. When Cydia Impactor is not detecting your device, it might be because it is outdated. To update Cydia Impactor, follow the highlighted steps below:
- First, launch Cydia Impactor on your device.
- Now, select ”Impactor.”
- Next, choose “Check for Update.”
- Then, the available update will be automatically downloaded.
- Now, click on Install to finish the update.
- How to Add Captions and Subtitles in iMovie
- The 5 Best Cheap Wireless Routers Under $50
- How to Fix It When You’re Not Receiving Texts on Android