Spam is the scourge of every email account. Sometimes you might have accidentally given out your email address to an unfortunately persistent contact, or you want to stop seeing emails from a frenemy. Unfortunately, making their messages spam isn’t enough. In this article, we’ll be talking about how to block someone on your yahoo mail.
How To Block Someone On Yahoo Mail
Is your Yahoo inbox constantly bombarded by unwanted emails? This article is here to teach you how to block emails on Yahoo using Yahoo’s built-in email filter and Clean Email, a powerful email organizer that can automatically block emails and do much more than that to keep your inbox clean and organized.
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Open any email from the offending sender.
- Tap the sender’s name at the top of the message.
- Select Copy Address.
- Click the gear icon at the top right.
- Choose Settings.
- Click Blocked Addresses.
- Paste the address into the Add An Address field.
- Hit Block.
- Click Save at the bottom left.
Note: Once you’ve blocked an email to stop them from sending you messages, any email from the blocked address will be automatically deleted from you.
- How To Find Your Post Draft In Facebook App
- How To Save Snapchat Videos On Android And iPhone
- How To Connect Your Roku Device To Wi-Fi Without A Remote