Yahoo mail is a mailing platform almost everyone uses for business and other classified transactions. Yahoo mail is permanently attached to many things like a bank account, social media platforms, or other useful apps. However, so many advertisers on the internet want to catch your attention but send you spam messages. In this article, we will be talking about how to block emails on Yahoo.
However, spam email can lead to the leaking of classified information. That information can be used to hack mobile phones, laptops, personal bank accounts, and so many other kinds of stuff. The only way to protect your data is to block unwanted emails.
How To Block Emails On Yahoo Mail
- Visit Yahoo Mail via web browser and log in.
- Now, click the cog icon in the top-right corner, just beneath the “Home” button.
- In the drop-down menu that opens, click “More Settings” at the bottom.
- Tap the “Security and privacy” tab in the left-side menu.
- Locate and click “Blocked addresses” click “Add.”
- Enter the email address you want to block, and click “Save.”
- The 4 Best MoviePass Alternatives for Movie Fans
- How Long Does A Ring Video Doorbell Battery Last
- Why Does Every Camera Put Photos In A DCIM Folder