Yahoo mail is a mailing platform almost everyone uses for business and other classify transactions. Yahoo mail always attach to so many stuffs like bank account, social media platform or other useful apps. However, there are so many advertiser on internet that want to catch your attention but sending you a spam message. In this article, we will be talking about how to block emails on Yahoo.
How To Block Emails On Yahoo Mail
- Visit Yahoo Mail via web browser and log in.
- Now, click the cog icon in the top-right corner, just beneath the “Home” button.
- In the drop-down menu that opens, click “More Settings” at the bottom.
- Tap the “Security and privacy” tab in the left-side menu.
- Locate and click “Blocked addresses” click “Add.”
- Enter the email address that you want to block, and click “Save.”
- The 4 Best MoviePass Alternatives for Movie Fans
- How Long Does A Ring Video Doorbell Battery Last
- Why Does Every Camera Put Photos In A DCIM Folder