In this guide, we will discuss where voicemails are stored on Android.
You have a lot of activities, and it is impossible to get attached to your phone the whole day. When you are away from the phone and don’t realize an incoming call, it may be a missed call. Sometimes those missed calls can include voicemails. What if the voicemails are important? Where are voicemails stored on Android?.
How to Check Voicemail on an Android Phone by Calling In
One of the most common ways to check your voicemail on your Android device is by calling your mailbox. Call your number from your phone, or use the quick dial to access your voicemail.
How to Set Up Voicemail on Android
- Open the Phone app.
- At the bottom, tap the dial pad icon.
- Touch and hold 1.
- If prompted, enter your voicemail password.
Don’t miss: How To Easily Factory Reset A Google Chromecast
How to Access Your Voicemail via Visual Voicemail
You can also make use of Visual Voicemail to access and manage voicemail on your Android device:
- Launch the Phone app.
- Click Visual Voicemail, or make sure Visual Voicemail is enabled( see how to enable Visual Voicemail below ).
- Proceed to listen and manage your voicemails.
How to Enable Visual Voicemail on Android
Android 6.0 can enable Visual Voicemail as long as the carrier supports it. Not all carriers provide Visual Voicemail, and some carriers charge an extra fee for using it. However, here’s how:
- Go to Settings
- Choose Apps.
- Click Visual Voicemail.
- In Visual Voicemail, select Permissions.
- Locate the toggle button and toggle it On. This will turn blue.
- Manage your voicemail via Visual voicemail.
- What to Do When MacBook Pro Not Charging
- How To Do A Clean Installation For Windows
- Why Does My iPhone Randomly Vibrate and How to Fix it