How To Easily Save GIFs From Twitter
How To Save GIFs From Twitter – You’d think saving GIFs on Twitter would be easy and straightforward. But, unfortunately, that isn’t the case.
Twitter doesn’t have a button that will allow you to save GIFs you see on its platform. So, to download a GIF or a video from Twitter, you’ll need a third-party tool.
There are plenty of options for dealing with this issue. Whether you have an iPhone or Android, or you’re using the desktop version of Twitter, here’s what you need to know about saving GIFs from Twitter.
Note: Some GIFs may be subject to copyright or trademark protection. Memes are usually fair game, though video footage taken by individuals could be subject to licensing restrictions if you intend to share or otherwise distribute the file.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/save-gifs-from-twitter/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-05-30T12:03:02.000Z
- Right-click on the web address of the tweet to copy the link.
- Click Copy in the drop-down menu.
- In a browser, go to https://twittervideodownloader.com/download
- On the Downloader page, paste the URL copied before in the text box.
- Click Download to start the process.
- On the download page, select the quality of the video.
- Right-click the video to open the context menu.
- Select Save video from the menu.
- In the Save As dialogue box, type a file name.
- Click Save to save the video on your desktop.
- Top 7 Best Twitter Apps for Windows 10
- Here’s How To Easily Edit a Tweet On Twitter
- How To Easily Change A Twitter Handle
EZGif is a solid option for saving Twitter GIFs for those on a desktop computer. Here’s how to use it:
- First, copy the URL for the Tweet that contains the GIF you want to download.
- Go to EZGif’s GIF optimizer.
- Paste the tweet’s URL into the text box under “OR paste image URL:”
- Click “Upload!”
- You’ll see the GIF at the top of the screen, and from there, you’ll also have the opportunity to edit it. For example, you can change the start and end time for the GIF.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select “Convert to GIF!”
- Scroll down again you’ll see another box with the GIF; if satisfied, click “Save” (located in the far-right corner of the new section on your screen).
In that final section, you’ll also be able to make other changes, like adding text or other overlays, changing the speed, optimizing the GIF, or resizing it.