How To Take A Screenshot On Your Motorola Smartphone
Screenshot features on a Mobile phones nowadays now allow people to capture their screen for evidence or proof. However, these features might be tricky for some Motorola users. In this article, we will be showing you how to take a screenshot on your Motorola smartphone.
How To Take A Screenshot On Motorola
Suppose you’re looking for a way to take a screenshot on your Motorola device. This can be done in two simple methods.
Method 1: Using Your Device Button
- Locate the content, image, or texts you wish to capture on your device.
- Touch the power button with your fingers, but don’t press down yet. Instead, touch the lower volume button with a different finger.
- Press down on the power button and the lower volume button simultaneously to take the screenshot.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-your-motorola-smartphone/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-05-17T07:33:47.000Z
If you successfully take the screenshot, you’ll hear a slight click (if you have your volume) and see a brief flash on your smartphone’s screen.
Method 2: Using The Capture Button In Notification Bar
- Go to the screen or application you want to capture the screen on your Motorola.
- Slide down your finger on the screen to open the notifications bar. From the top of the screen, locate and push the “Screenshot” icon.
- The captured image is automatically saved in the gallery of your phone or tablet Motorola.