Screenshot features on Mobile phone of nowadays now gives people the ability to capture their screen for evidence or prove. However, this features might be tricky for some Motorola users. In this article, we will be showing you how to take a screenshot on your Motorola smartphone.
How To Take A Screenshot On Motorola
Looking for how to take a screenshot on your Motorola device. This can be done in two simple methods.
Method 1: Using Your Device Button
- Locate the content, image or texts you wish to capture on you device.
- Touch the power button with one of your fingers, but don’t press down yet. Touch the lower volume button with a different finger.
- Press down on the power button and the lower volume button at the same time to take the screenshot.
If you successfully took the screenshot, you’ll hear a small click (if you have your volume on) and see a brief flash on your smartphone’s screen.
Method 2: Using The Capture Button In Notification Bar
- Go to the screen or application you want to capture the screen on your Motorola.
- Slide down your finger on the screen to open notifications bar. From the top of the screen locate and push the “Screenshot” icon.
- The captured image is automatically saved in the gallery of your phone or tablet Motorola.
- How To Bypass Google Verification On Android Phones
- Best Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Phones To Buy In 2021
- How To Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers To One Android Phone