How to Easily Make Obsidian in Minecraft
We admit you want a high resistance to damage from blasts in your Minecraft. This deep purple and black block is stalwart against all explosions except for a wither’s “blue skull” attack. This article explains how to make Obsidian in your Minecraft.
What’s an Obsidian in Minecraft?
An Obsidian In Minecraft is a block type that can be found naturally in the world or intentionally created for use when needed. This gives you a high resistance to explosives or damage. Obsidian can also be used in other recipes like the nether portal and enchanting table.
How to Make Obsidian in Minecraft
Making an Obsidian in Minecraft requires two things a bucket of water and a source of lava. However, the below walkthrough will work for Windows 10, Java Edition, PS3, PS4, Pocket Edition, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-easily-make-obsidian-in-minecraft/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-07-06T21:05:06.000Z
- Make or find a bucket, and fill it with water.
- Find a source of lava.
- Now, use the water in the bucket while standing next to the lava.
- Wait for the water to spread over the lava.
- Flowing lava will turn into cobblestone instead of obsidian.
- With the bucket still equipped, put the water back in the bucket using the same button you used to dump it.
- Now, use the diamond or netherite pickaxe.
- Carefully pick up the obsidian by walking near it.