How to Easily Delete a DoorDash Account
DoorDash is one of the leading platforms for online food ordering and food delivery from the USA; however, if you feel sick of using the app for one reason or another. No matter what the reason might be for you to decide to delete your DoorDash account. If you’re here reading this article, you’re definitely in the right place to get your problem solved.
What is a DoorDash?
DoorDash is a food delivery service that allows you to order food at any convenient time. More importantly, this platform holds the most significant market share in the United States, about 56%. This company was invented to connect local consumers with local restaurants by facilitating the delivery with independent contractors.
How to Delete Your DoorDash Account
Before any DoorDash users decide to delete their account, you must have been having a bad experience with a dasher that delivered your food. You might want to switch to other online food ordering platforms that you consider better or make personal decisions to quit ordering after getting married or prefer cooking yourself. Sometimes people don’t trust online platforms with their personal information.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/how-to-delete-a-doordash-account/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-09-16T08:39:57.000Z
However, follow the highlighted steps below to get it done.
- Visit DoorDash’s official website, and log in using your DoorDash or Caviar credentials.
- Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the page and select “Account.”
- Navigate to “Manage Account.”Before deleting your account, you can also download or archive your data from your DoorDash account, including your personal information and receipts.
- Select “Delete Account.”
- Enter the verification code sent to your device or email. Then select “Verify.”
- Select “Continue.”
- Select “Delete Account.” You will then be logged out of DoorDash, and your account will be deleted.