How To Easily Uninstall Avast On Mac
Avast is an antivirus application that protects computers, helps them stay safe from viruses and hackers, and secures users’ privacy. However, you might have come across another antivirus security or whatever your reason might be to uninstall Avast. In this article, we will be explaining how easily uninstall Avast on your Mac.
- Launch your Avast Security by clicking on the Avast icon in the toolbar.
- Now select Open Avast Security.
- Go to the menu bar and click on Avast Security.
- You’ll be all me to locate and select Uninstall Avast Security.
- Click continue once you see the uninstaller window, and the process will start in a few seconds.
- You’ll notice a popup message that says, “Avast Security was successfully removed from your Mac.”
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-uninstall-avast-on-mac/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-04-27T17:47:30.000Z
The most straightforward way to uninstall Avast from Mac is by using App Cleaner & Uninstaller. However, this is a unique utility that allows you to uninstall applications from Mac safely and in less than a minute.
- Launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller on your Mac.
- All apps will be scanned and show you a list.
- Select Avast from the list of scanned apps.
- Locate and push the Remove button on the screen.
- Now confirm the uninstallation.
App Cleaner & Uninstaller finds all the service files of applications so that no leftovers will remain on your Mac after the removal. Even if you traditionally deleted apps, you could discover their fragments in the Remaining Files section of the menu.