Google Docs is well known as a writing app for your business, and sometimes you’re given a specific font to edit a document, and you can’t find it on your font list. However, there’re ways to add a font to your Docs. In this article, we will be lecturing you on how to install a custom font for Google Docs.
How To Install Custom Fonts For Google Docs
- Visit docs. New and start or open your document.
- At the top toolbar, locate and click “More Fonts” for the pop-up window.
- Choose another font you want from the column.
- Now, click “Ok” when finished.
- In the GSuite Marketplace, find and install the Extensis Fonts Add-on.
- Open or create a document in Google Docs after the add-on is installed.
- Now, go to Add-ons > Extensis Fonts > Start.
- The Extensis Fonts font manager opens to the right of your document. You can sort and select the fonts you want to use in your paper.
- How to Safely Remove a Glass or Plastic Screen Protector
- How To Take A Screenshot On Your Motorola Smartphone
- How To Disable The Samsung Pay Swipe Up Gesture