Cash App is a well known secure money transfer application, you can use the app to transfer to friends and family or pay bills directly from your phone. However, someday you might feel like deleting your account for one reason or another. In this article, you will be able to learn how to delete your Cash App account permanently.
Important Note: Some people who care so much about history due to their business or people who do not like to loose history just in case they might need it for prove someday. Remember creating a new account will not restore your payment history from your previously deleted account, think twice before proceeding.
How To Permanently Delete Your Cash App Account
- Locate and launch your Cash App on your iOS or Android Device.
- Now, double check if there’s any money in your Cash App account.
- If yes, transfer all founds to your linked bank account and confirm the transfer by checking your bank account balance.
- You can get this done by tapping the Banking icon at the bottom-left corner, then tapping Cash Out.
- If there’s any stock or Bitcoin have to sell it off.
- Tap the account icon (which looks like a silhouette of a person in a circle) in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Support.
- Now locate and tap Something Else at the bottom of the next screen.
- On the next page, scroll to the bottom and select Account Settings.
- Account Settings menu page will be open for you, now scroll to the option Close my Cash App Account.
- Tap Confirm when prompt. You will be sign out of Cash App immediately and also receive a text or email confirmation.
- How To Tell When Someone Reads Your Text Message
- How To Archive And Unarchive Gmail Message
- What Does “Message Blocking Is Active” Mean And How To Fix