Location Service option on your iDevice can allow or disallow apps from using your iPhone or iPad GPS location. However, these features can be managed per-app basis as well as system-wide. In this article, we will be learning how to turn on location services on iPhone or iPad.
Once the Location Services is disabled, you’ve stopped your apps from tracking your GPS location. However, some apps require location service to be turned on before functioning. For example, apps like food delivery or you’re a specially designed application to track your kids’ movements. You can easily enable the option via settings.
How to Turn On Location Services on an iPhone or iPad
- Launch your Settings App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate down until you see “Privacy” and click on it.
- Tap on “Location Service” at the top of the “Privacy “ page.
- To enable the feature, toggle on the “Location Services.”
Once you’ve turned it on your iPhone or iPad, your allowed apps can track you using the newly enabled feature.
- How to Find Lost AirPods that are Offline
- 11 Awesome iPhone XR Tips and Tricks
- How to Cancel Your Disney Plus Subscription on a Roku Device
- iPhone Screen Time Not Working? Here is How to Fix it!
- How to Charge an Apple Watch without Charger