How to Set a Spotify Song as Alarm
How to Set a Spotify Song as Alarm – Are you tired of waking up by hearing the classic alarm clock tones every morning? If so, you can start waking up to a specific song on your favorite playlists supported by Spotify.
You need two separate apps to set a Spotify song as your alarm on your Android mobile device. The first is Spotify. The second app – the alarm clock – is Google Clock. You can download it from the Google Play Store if you don’t already have it.
It’s easy to set the alarm for iPhone with Spotify songs or playlists. Here we would recommend Music Alarm Clock for Spotify to you. With this paid app, you can start the alarm setting process on your iPhone, and let’s check out how to.
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/how-to-set-a-spotify-song-as-alarm/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-05-21T11:59:07.000Z
- Spotify Premium account
- Internet Connection
- Download and install the Alarm Clock for Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Open your Spotify account by logging in and tapping anywhere on the screen. This will open the settings.
- Pick on Alarms, then click on Add to create a new alarm. You can settle on your favorite song or any other song you want to play as the alarm.
- Now you can set the time. It is also recommended that you select how frequently you want the alarm to repeat.
- Go to Playlist and tap on it. Then click on Add at the right upper corner.
- Pick on the Spotify song you want to set as your iPhone alarm. Tap on Done to complete the alarm setting process.
The support of Spotify soundtrack alarms is a new feature on Google Clock, so if you haven’t updated either of those apps in a while, you should do so before trying to set a music alarm. Once you’re up to date, though, the process is relatively straightforward.
- Open the Google Clock app.
- Tap the circle with the plus “+” symbol in the center to create a new alarm.
- Tap on the hour at which you want the alarm to sound.
- Now, tap on the minute at which you want the alarm to sound. Also, tap on “AM” or “PM.”
- With your new alarm open in the Clock app, tap on the bell icon.
- If asked which music alarm to connect to, tap on “Spotify Music.”
- Tap on the “Spotify” tab and swipe through the list of music until you locate one you wish to set as your alarm. You can also hit the “Search” button to search for a specific song or artist.
- Tap on the music you want to set as your alarm. It will begin to play.
- When you return to the main alarm screen, the music you selected will now be the sound that plays when your alarm goes off.
It doesn’t matter how long your alarm will ring. What matters is that you listen to your favorite tunes at the right time. Then, to continue enjoying your favorite selection, you can tap the ‘continue playing’ button to keep Spotify playing even after switching off your alarm. Your mornings will never be the same again, given that you wake up to soothing music.