Spotify is listed as top of the largest music streaming platform today. Its numerous features have made the app great and acceptable to users. The acceptability has enhanced more since Spotify lets the users enjoy their platform with either an email or a Facebook account. In this article, we will be explaining how to change your Spotify email address.
You can edit your Spotify profile online to change your password and other settings and change your email. This can be done in a few highlighted steps below:
How To Change Your Spotify Email Address
Most people use their email addresses to access their Spotify. However, you might want to change your attached email address for one reason or another. Here’s how to change your Spotify Email address.
- Launch any available web browser.
- Navigate to the Spotify website on your PC or Mac.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Select the edit profile option from the left pane.
- Find the appropriate field for the Spotify change email feature.
- Type in the new email instead of the old one.
- Confirm the change by putting in your password.
- Click on the save profile button to finalize the change email Spotify.
How To Change Email On Spotify When Connected Through Facebook
- Visit Spotify’s support page and choose the account option.
- Then select to change account details.
- Proceed with the ‘I Still Need Help’ option and describe your problem.
- After that, start a chat to get help from the support staff. They will put a request to transfer all your settings and resources to a new account with your desired email and close down your current one.
- How To Change Your Steam Username In 4 Simple Steps
- Why Won’t my Snapchat Send and How to Troubleshoot it
- How To Live Stream On Nintendo Switch