Mastering your favorite Switch game is a thing, and streaming your beautiful skill to the world is another. I believe you don’t know your around on how to live stream on Nintendo Switch, but this article will make you understand how to get it done in a very few step-by-step walkthroughs.
However, Twitch is always known as a way to share your Nintendo Switch games with family and friends. More importantly, it serves as their opportunity to gain popularity and make their fortunes for other people.
Important Note: Live streaming will only work on regular Nintendo Switch. However, this walkthrough will focus on OBS broadcasting applications and its free and open-source streaming platform.
How To Live Stream On Nintendo Switch
- Firstly, disconnect the HDMI cable from your TV while your Switch remains in its dock.
- Now connect the capture card to your computer via USB cable.
- Now get your hand on another HDMI cable to create a connection from the output HDMI port back to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Launch OBS Studio on your computer and link it to your Twitch account via the app’s Settings menu.
- Locate and click the Apps Settings menu on your device and click “Streaming.”
- Now click “Service,” then select “Twitch.”
- You will have gotten a unique user number from OBS that you can use during this process.
- Right-click anywhere on the OBS app, choose “Add,” then “Video Capture Device,” and add your card.
- A box showing live gameplay from your Switch will display on your screen. Note, it can be resized or manipulated anyhow you like. This is good news for those that want to show other graphics on their stream.
- Once everything is set up, click “Start Streaming” in the lower right. You’ll be live on Twitch within a few moments.
Bingo!. You’re live now.
- How to Use Track Changes in Google Docs
- How to Delete or Transfer a Discord Server
- 3 Easy Ways To Restart Steam Gaming App