A GIF is an animated graphic that usually plays on a continuous loop. You may have come across a lot if you’re familiar with social media. People sometimes use GIFs to express their feelings when having conversations on social media or messaging apps. So, if you’re looking for a way to save GIFs on your iPhone, this article explains how to save GIFs on your iPhone.
How to Save GIFs on an iPhone or iPad?
Learning how to save GIFs is not rocket science. This is quite simple to know if you carefully follow the highlighted steps below:
- Launch your preferred Browser and Search for a GIF on Google using the search bar.
- Once found, tap on the GIF to open it as much as possible (so you are not viewing it in search results, e.g.)
- Press and hold your finger on the GIF for the new menu to pop up.
- You notice the “Save Image” button in this new menu.
- Now, go to your phone and open the Photo app for your phone.
- You should be able to see the saved GIF in your photos by tapping the “Albums” icon on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to the list reading “Media Types” and tap “Animated.”
- Now, you should be able to see all saved GIFs.
- You can now view, share or delete them anytime you want.