A chest makes storing valuable items possible, and it is not uncommon to make dozens of chests to have enough storage space for your items. In this article, we will be walking you through how to make a Chest in Minecraft.
In Minecraft, the chest is another important item in your inventory. As you play the game, you will begin to fill your inventory with items you’ve gathered. A chest can be used to store valuable items or items that you don’t currently need. Each item stored in a chest is removed from your inventory. When you want to use that item, you need to take it out of the chest and place it back into your inventory.
How to make a Chest in Minecraft?
Chests are Minecraft blocks that allow your character to store items gathered throughout the game. Making a Chest requires Wood Planks and a Crafting table. Follow the below steps to get it done:
- To make a chest, open your crafting table GUI
- Now place eight wooden planks in a circle leaving the middlebox.
- If you are running short on a specific kind of wood, you can use different types of wooden planks to finish out the recipe.
How to Make a Hopper
Hoppers can be used to transfer items between Chests. However, here’s how to make it in a very few steps:
- To make a Hopper, put a Chest in the middle of the Crafting Table,
- Now put 5 Iron Ingots around it in the pattern shown below.
Minecraft is one of the most popular games a lot of people spend their time on, and making chest is something everyone what to know. We believe reading and following the highlighted steps in this article will get you what you want. Kindly leave us a comment once you find this article useful.
- How To Make A Torch In Minecraft
- How To Breathe Underwater In Minecraft
- How To Copy And Paste On Facebook