The copy and paste function on Facebook is handy for everyone. This feature saves time and makes content creation easy on Facebook. In this article, we will be talking about how to copy and paste on Facebook.
How To Copy And Paste On Facebook
Copying and pasting copied text on Facebook is quite simple to perform. Follow the below steps if you don’t know how:
- Launch your web browser.
- Visit www.Facebook.com.
- Now, go to where you want to copy text and press your finger on the screen until a light blue box highlights the selected section of text.
- Immediately above the highlighted text, a “Copy” button appears inside a black speech bubble icon.
- Hit the Copy button to copy the highlighted texts.
- Alternatively, you can change the highlighted selection by simply tapping one of the dark blue dots on the outer edge of the highlight box and dragging the highlight to cover the section of text that you want to copy.
- Hit the copy button and locate where you want to pass it.
- Press your finger on the screen once you find a location to paste it and hit past when it shows up.
- How To Easily Search Twitter Image
- How To Stop Chrome From Blocking Downloads
- 3 Easy Ways To Restart Steam Gaming App