Sometimes you might have to scroll past a tweet containing relevant pictures, or you remember a specific tweet. However, Twitter users can use this feature in two different ways. In this article, we will discuss how to search Twitter images.
This walkthrough instruction applies only to Twitter.com in a desktop or mobile web browser. However, there are two ways to get this done:
How To Search Twitter Image
- Launch open your favorite web browser.
- Type in www.Twitter.com and open the website.
- Now, log in to your existing account by typing in your credentials.
- At the top of the desktop web browser, enter a keyword related to the image you want in the Search Twitter field.
- Note: If you search twitter pictures on a mobile web browser, find the magnifying glass at the top of the screen, and type a related keyword to do the searching.
- Click the Photos to get all Tweets with the target pictures.
- You can scroll the mouse to find the desired photos on the desktop.
- If you want to download the Twitter picture, you can right-click it after finding the desired image and then select the Save image to choose a folder to save it. (Optional)
- After doing the basic Twitter images search, the Advanced search will appear under the search field.
- Tap on the Advanced search.
- In the Advanced search window, Twitter images can be searched by words, accounts, dates, etc.
- After you input the relevant information, click the Search.
- Select the Photos to get all similar pictures.
- How to Set a Spotify Song as Alarm
- How to Solve Snapchat Failed to Send Error
- How To Stop Chrome From Blocking Downloads