Fitbit zip is a simple clip that records all steps you take, traveled distance, and calories you burned during workouts. However, if you’re encountering any issue on the device, hard resetting your Fitbit zip is the best solution to the problem. In this article, we will be talking about how to hard reset your Fitbit zip.
Sometimes, it might want to hard reset this device for reasons like restoring defaults, wiping all data, or bypassing the screen lock on Fitbit Zip. Follow the below steps to perform a hard reset.
How to Hard Reset Your Fitbit Zip
Here’s how to easily do that on your device:
- Power on the device by pressing the Power button.
- Access the settings page by choosing the Settings icon.
- Now, navigate down to locate and click the “About” option.
- Then, find and tap on the “Factory Reset” option.
- Next, click the Reset button on the “Reset this Fitbit” message window.
- Then, wait for the device to restart, and the hard reset will be done.
Note: Hard resetting will erase all stored data on the device, and restore it to factory settings.
- How to Setup a Router without a Modem
- How to Watch American Disney Plus In Canada
- 5 Best Budget Chromebooks Under 200 Dollars In 2022
- How To Hard Reset BEATS Powerbeats Pro