How To Get A Refund On Blizzard – Nowadays, games are played by all people either on mobile, PC, PlayStation, Xbox, etc. In addition, some may earn money by playing games online and also purchasing games from different sites.
Sometimes things don’t go as planned, and you may need to return a purchase. For example, if you make a game purchase using Blizzard’s Battle.net gaming platform, you may be able to get a refund as long as you meet certain criteria.
Can you refund Blizzard games?
The refund policy of Blizzard is not easy to understand at all. This means that if your refund request does not fall under certain conditions refund is not possible.
How to qualify for a refund on Battle.net
While Blizzard Entertainment has never published official guidelines for what conditions the company will honor to give a refund, you will very likely be able to get a refund on games if you meet the following criteria:
- First, the game is newly purchased within the last three days.
- You haven’t started the game; it won’t qualify for a refund if you have.
- Blizzard did not respond to a request for comment on the exact parameters of its refund policy.
How to get a refund on Battle.net
- If you are not already signed in, open the Blizzard website and log into your account.
- At the top right of the page, next to your BattleTag, click “Support.”
- Click the game you want to get a refund for.
- On the game’s support page, click “Payments.” If you don’t see that, click “I would rather categorize the issue.”
- Click “Request a refund.”
- Choose a reason for the refund and then submit the request.
If you cannot get a refund but meet the guidelines listed above, or have a special circumstance, click “Contact Support” in the Payments section and try sending a note to customer support to explain your situation.
How to get a refund Blizzard Game Refund by Phone?
If you don’t want to wait around requesting a refund online, you can opt for the phone method. Call -800-592-5499 and get in touch with the support team of Blizzard. But there is an issue with this method; you cannot talk with a live person over the phone. You can only leave a voicemail, so include all the necessary details while requesting a refund.