Alexa is a digital voice assistance software designed and built by Amazon to simplify stuff on your smart devices. This software can answer questions, sing songs for your kids whenever they are cleaning, initiate phone calls as commanded or scheduled, tell you about traffic while driving, and update you with weather information. In this article, we will be explaining how to fix it when Alexa is having trouble understanding it right now.
Additionally, you can also be used Amazon shopping to purchase groceries and anything you want, and finally, you can use this software to locate and play music on your smartphone. However this is a unique software everyone uses in their daily routine, but sometimes when downtime occurs, people encounter Alexa having trouble understanding what they are saying or commanding.
How to Fix It When Alexa Is ‘Having Trouble Understanding Right Now’
Try all the below tips to get your Alexa not understanding right now fixed, ensure you try all those steps without skipping any to learn with one that works perfectly for you:
1. Wait a few hours and then try asking Alexa something again
Alexa is an Amazon product and is well affiliated with each other. Before trying anything, try to wait for a couple of hours after you notice the error message. The cause of the problem might be on Amazon’s end due to downtime.
2. Restart the Alexa-enabled device.
The first tried-and-true technology troubleshoot method is a simple restart. It can get rid of glitches or bugs that can stop your Alexa from understanding you.
3. Ensure Alexa is securely connected to the internet
You can encounter such an error message when you have a connection issue. Follow the below steps to confirm if the Internet connection is securely reliable:
- Launch your Alexa App.
- Click on the hamburger icon in the top left corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Click on Device Settings.
- Choose the Echo smart Device you’re having trouble with.
- Note if the device is connected to the internet (if it says “Device offline” at the top, that means it’s not connected).
However, if you detect your Echo is offline with the above method, make sure your wifi router is in range and try reconnecting the device again before asking another question.
4. Visit the Amazon Alexa help page.
Amazon always prepares for issues on their software and gadgets, and you can also contact the Amazon Alexa help page to learn more about what’s wrong with your Echo.
- How to Use Google Calendar on Apple Watch
- Can Alexa Record Audio And Playback? Find Out Here
- How To Disable or Remove Samsung Push Service and Samsung Ad Utility
- How to Show Macintosh HD on Desktop