Apple Maps on iPhoneis designed for users’ benefit if you want to mark a specific location to get there easily. This pin is handy in many ways, like marking a location to get directions to it, saving it to your favorite list, or sharing it with someone. In this article, we will be lecturing you on how to drop a pin on Apple Maps on iPhone.
Dropping a pin on a location is something very simple. Here’s how to do that on your iDevice:
- First, launch your Apple Maps app on your Smart Device.
- In the Maps, navigate to where you want to drop a pin.
- Once you find the perfect location you’re willing to pin, click and hold on to the location on your map.
To make use of a pinned location in the feature, you can save the marked location by adding it to your favorite:
- First, select the pin in the Maps app.
- Then, swipe up on the Marked Location pane.
- Now, choose to Add to Favorite. The name of the location will default to the nearest address or landmark.