Roblox is an online gaming platform that people, especially kids, are playing significantly. However, it’s a fun service to use, but sometimes you may not want to play anymore or you have other reason to get ride of the app. In this article, we will be explaining how to delete your Roblox account.
Roblox is a gaming community where users can participate in games and activities which other users have designed, also create their own games, or just dress up their avatar, decorate their home, and socialize.
How To Delete Your Roblox Account
Some of you might be expecting a way to get your account deleted just like other like Discord or Facebook accounts. However, Roblox does not provide an automate way to delete your Roblox account. You’re required to contact online support by using online support form via web browser.
This form will help you get your account completely removed or deleted from Roblox. To get to Roblox’s online support form:
- Open your browser and visit Roblox official link.
- Fill in your account name and details.
- Unfortunately, Roblox does not provide an exact issue choice for deleting your account, so we’ll pick the next closest thing.
- In the help category, select “Billing & Payments.”
- Under that, select “Cancel Membership.”