Roku is a well known streaming service that allows its users to search and find channels that fit their interests perfectly, but sometimes people change their mind for a reason or two. In this article, we will be explaining how to delete channels on your Roku account.
Before deleting any channel from your Roku device there are few things you should consider. Make sure you double check the subscription status of channel you’re about to delete at my.roku.com to learn if it’s billed on your Roku account.
The process of removing channels from Roku is quick and easy. You can remove a channel through your Roku device or the Roku mobile app.
How To Delete Channels On Your Roku
After all your checking, you’ve finally decided to delete the channel in question on your Roku. This can be done via channel menu or Roku Channel Store.
Follow this steps below to permanently delete channels on your Roku device:
- Push the ‘Home’ menu on your Roku remote control (house icon).
- Scroll to the channel you wish to remove.
- Push the ‘Star’ key on your remote. This will open the options window.
- Select ‘Remove Channel’ in the window.
- Confirm the removal by pressing ‘OK’.
How To Delete Channels On Your Roku Via Mobile App
This can also be deleted via Tolu mobile application as well. Follow the below steps to get this done:
- Lunch Roku mobile app on your device.
- At the bottom of the app’s Home Screen, locate and select ‘Channels’
- Click ‘My Channels’ at the top of the screen to view the channel list.
- Tap and hold the channel that you want to remove. This will open the channel menu.
- Select ‘Remove’ on the channel menu. The app will prompt you to confirm.
- Push ‘OK’.
- How to Use Track Changes in Google Docs
- How to Delete or Transfer a Discord Server
- 3 Easy Ways To Restart Steam Gaming App